Tuesday, July 3, 2007

First Blog. First Thoughts.

Hey! I'm glad you stopped in. I have been looking for a way to share random thoughts as I make it through my day. My job (although it's so much more than a job); this opportunity I have been given to be a minister is wild. As I pray, read scripture, counsel people in need, and plan ways of serving God I find insights that very seldom find there way into sermons or writings but I know are beneficial to me. I say beneficial to me because it’s not like I conceive of these things on my own. A few I do think of or discover (but those thoughts are in the minority). Most of these stray thoughts and ideas come from scripture, people that I talk to, observations from God's creation. And when I find them I'm astounded and gain greatly from them. Wisdom is at our door step. So here is an attempt to share them. If there are questions I'll be sure to try and answer them. If some find offense to some of these thoughts I'll try humbly to learn from others views.


My love to you.

5 comments:

Andrew said...

Excellent. I'm excited that you are doing this.

amhmom said...

I look forward to reading your thoughts on things! Thanks for setting this up. We love to stay connected with you!

Roger and Sheila

Anonymous said...

Hey You! I'm looking forward to these blogs!

Anonymous said...

Hey you! I'm excited about your blog. I've tried to email you but it bounced back. I hope all is well. I miss everyone, but I'm loving summer stock!
-Abby B.

Sandi said...

Welcome to the blog world, Eric! I'll look forward to reading.